July 12, 2020

Oh, I missed it! I should've joined this wonderful picnic!

That looks like a fun moment!  One picture was sent to me from my brother while I was lying on the bed after showering. I was sleeping because I got tired from cleaning up my room. 


Pizza is ready to eat. My brother is going to open a sparkling wine. What a lovely nature they are in! I was invited to their lunch this morning, but I've decided not to join. I should do my laundry today. However, I didn't feel like being active. Now I wish I could have this wonderful lunch with my brother & his partner!


I do love pizza! And buying plastic cups with crushed ice is a marvelous idea to drink a freshly cooled sparkling wine on a picnic!

My family hasn't even once gone to the restaurant since the end of March. Eating outside is their good way to protect themselves and others from coronavirus. On the other hand, I'm dining out almost every day these days...😓

I don't like being stuck in the room all day. I need to step outside and get some fresh air. Going to McDonald's near my apartment for a cup of coffee is becoming my habit to clear my head during the corona outbreak.  

Has the second wave hit already!?  Well, tomorrow will be every other day of the pandemic. Oops! I have to go on a diet!