August 1, 2020

Helsinki Central Station, Finnish National Theatre...and tasteful cider in Finland☆

I told you before here at my blog that I missed shopping and dining area inside of the station because I went out directly from the platform like people around me did. 


It seems like a front entrance of Helsingin Rautatieasema (Helsinki Central Station). I see people going back and forth through the door. OK, I will go inside and check it out.


This is R-kioski I've sought!  I wanted to come here on the first day😂


I went out of the station from the other side. At the station square, I took a shot. I didn't take a bus in Finland, but this is the snap to record the moment😀


And Soumen Kansallisteatteri (Finnish National Theatre) itself without a bus. The style of the architecture is called art nouveau. No matter where you take it, it will make a great picture! 

The Finnish National Theatre is on the northern side of the Helsinki Central Railway Station Square symbolically.


On the way to my hotel, I bought these at the department store, STOCKMAN!  Tasteful cider became a great favorite of mine. Homemade ice box cookies were rich in egg flavor. Gluten free thin crackers were...OK.
 
I really recommend you to buy cider in Finland. Believe me, you can find a wide variety of cider at the store. I'm sure rich cider with a stylish can will be a wonderful gift for your friends. You can introduce Finland to your friends in a slightly different way☆