August 31, 2020

Le Beurre Noisette from Paris and more scenes from Marunouchi Naka-Dori Street

In a quiet residential area in Paris, there is a neo bistro called Le Beurre Noisette serving warm dishes that make people just feel nostalgic. https://www.restaurantbeurrenoisette.com

Le Beurre Noisette in Marunouchi, Tokyo is offering just-as-good atmosphere and dishes as the one in Paris timely.

Le Beurre Noisette  1F Marunouchi Nijubashi Bldg. 3-2-3 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0005  JAPAN
Le Beurre Noisette in Marunouchi is making another attempt at more friendly "gastronomy".
Providing two areas - a restaurant and a wine bar - at one building, it is more daily and familiar than Paris. 


A breeze from the terrace is soothing. I can see people walking along the street from my table inside. 


I chose a steak lunch for me on weekday. It comes with an appetizer and breads. Also, you can help yourself to any drinks you want at the self-service drink area. The whole set was J¥1,500. I can tell the food is made with love...



I think I'd like to visit here again. Maybe I'll eat outside next time. How about drinks & nibbles in the twilight?


I introduced Marunouchi Street Park to you with this post a little while ago. I upload more pictures taken on Marunouchi Naka-Dori Street.


I am grateful for the event. I am visiting here often and it is equivalent to an overseas trip. Not exactly same, but how wonderful it is! If I can, I want to share this moment with my boyfriend. 


This must be a venerable building. It's a great scene of the historic building meshed with modern shops. 


Enjoying a to-go wine from cafe GARB. Look at this stylish plastic glass! I am sitting on the street♪

I truly appreciate staffs taking care of these equipment. I saw them disinfecting each table regularly, putting each chair back where it was, and collecting each table lamp at night etc.


And fine mist of water is sprayed everywhere on the street so we can feel cool in midsummer. What an amazing city! 

I don't think the plan would have succeeded if it weren't for their support. I sincerely appreciate their time and consideration. 
Happy to share my experience with you, all of the world... Rose