August 15, 2020

Marunouchi Street Park 2020 and Angel Food Cake @CAFE GARB

 Hi guys! Do you remember I introduced winter scenes of a place I love with this post:The beauty of Marunouchi Naka-Dori Street in this season to you?

This summer, from July 27th to September 6th, the street is open to the public as a park-like space, set up with some social distancing principles. 

Urban Terrace  offering an open-air space for business and lunch with socially distanced tables

What a crazy event is being held for us!  The thoughtful concept toughed me.  It is beautiful...☆

Open-Air Office  made into an outdoor work place with parasols, free Wi-Fi and power supply units

The outdoor space is meant for relaxation for urbanites and Tokyoites, who are actually stuck in town and deprived of holidays due to a recent Covid-19 alert by the Tokyo Government. 


Marunouch Naka-Dori is my refreshing place. I do like it since it is like a vibrant street in the States. Also, it has such a laid-back atmosphere. I feel like I'd visit it frequently.


I will stop by a cafe I've longed to visit. I dreamed about visiting this place every time I passed by. 

Now special tables and chairs are extended from CAFE GARB on the newly created grass. 

 
I sat on the seats near the entrance of the cafe, looking at people who enjoy the company out of doors.

☆☆☆Angel  Food  Cake   Vanilla caramel ☆☆☆

White chiffon cake with soft whipped cream & slightly bitter caramel source... 


Chiffon cake is fluffy, yet resilient.  I already know I'll be a regular customer here♡


Check it out! A fine mist of water is also set up along the street. Well thought out, it keeps you feeling cool.     


Marunouchi Naka-Dori, the Main Street is lined with office buildings, shops, and restaurants in high-end fashion. 

Cozy Green Park  changed into a park with grasses and socially distance benches 

Would you like to come visit?  This event is until September 6th, 2020.  Though restaurants and food stands close around 21:00~22:00, MARUNOUCHI STREET PARK is available for 24/7.  
For further information, you can click here.→                 
Please stay cool in your area, Rose