September 27, 2020

Scenes around Vanha Kauppahalli (Old Market Hall), Finnish specialty salmon, and a black swimsuit of Rose

 It's very bright out!
After the Mass at St.Henry's Cathedral, I got off at Kauppatori of Tram 2. The Elegant white blue building jumped out at me. Wow! There is not a cloud in the sky, but birds. 
I've never seen such a big salmon😲  I'll have this for my lunch😋
I wanted to have a lunch at the market today♪ Store staff was friendly and I was smiling when I
 ordered. How nice it is to be able to relax at the country I've visited for the first time! 
I took my seat inside of the orange tent. My dish looks orange, too. |o| Salmon is dished up on a plate with potatoes & vegetables. And I have a coffee❤︎ At the cashier, a staff said, "coffee is free." with her charming smile. A little kindness can make someone's day brighter. 
This is Vanha Kauppadalli (Old Market Hall) , which has the oldest history in Helsinki, famous as a gourmet spot, including 25 shops, and open all year round 8:00~18:00 (Sun. 10:00〜17:00). The sun is blinding my eyes. I've tried, but couldn't take a clear picture of the hall exterior. 
It was a hot day for June in Finland. It was June 16th, 2019. 
Leaving the Old Market Hall, I walked to Uspenskin Katedraali (Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral), which red brick church is the largest Russian Orthodox Church in Northern Europe. Sometimes I got lost, however, I was not worried. And then...
I got back to my hotel, gorgeous St.George! Oh, I love it. I should take a sauna of this hotel before it gets closed. Today is the last chance to experience it. 


⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎


The place was in an annex. To tell you the truth, I struggled a lot with how to use the locker key. And finally I got it. I haven't shown Collie this black swimsuit, so I tried to take a photo of myself with it, using my phone camera. There was no one luckily. I know, you think what I am doing...😑
It looks apparently a plain swimsuit, but actually, the back is... I somehow attempted to take a picture of my back to show Collie how it looked from a back. Again, I know you think what I am doing, I also think what I am doing. (- -)  I'm glad no one came in while I was doing this...
These are 2 pictures I barely took. All others I deleted because I messed up😅  I sent these 2 to him! 

But..

There was no response.(- -)(- -)(- -)

This is one of the memories I secretly tell you about my trip to Finland.