October 11, 2020

Let's go see the autumn leaves! Collie's Autumn in Michigan & Rose's Autumn in Tokyo

Collie : I went biking. I only went once otherwise this year.


Collie : The pedal broke on your bike. I'm glad it didn't break when you rode it.

"your bike.".....(--) I'm glad he says that.
When I was visiting him in Michigan, he bought a new bicycle so I could use it. I was walking on air because I thought he bought me a bike. He healed my memory that I didn't be given a bike when I was a child. But later, he described it as his bike. So I told myself that he didn't buy the bike for me, but for him. 

Collie : I had a flat tire also.       

(・・)


He has a good way to find a small beginning of turning red in forest.

Hey... When is the best time to see fall foliage in Michigan?


And he has a good way to find a pure deer in forest. Look at this deer! She(?) doesn't look vigilant.  

My Autumns in Tokyo is -

MONT BLANC APPLE PIE @GRANNY SMITH APPLE PIE & COFFEE
Autumn is the best season for eating in Japan. As for me, it is like all seasons, though...😅
Chestnut cake is a popular autumn food in Japan. 

I feel fall in the air... How about your place where you live? Are you going to see the autumn leaves?