October 24, 2020

LUNA/CLIF and KIND bars from Michigan to Tokyo with Love❤︎

 A while ago, I received several American protein bars from Collie. When I was working from home, a package was delivered to me by a postman. Nice timing!😮💚  I was just about to grab some coffee.

in Tokyo

He he he...😋 I don't know which one to choose♪ Chocolate browny...chocolate chip, or....? 

I noticed something written on the card. It is a part of the way he wrote,
"and my love go out to you....."

--

So, I display the postcard in my room. 

in Michigan

Collie purchased by carton and was eating bars for a while. Unfortunately, some dark chocolate seemed to develop his headache. So I asked him to send them to me. It costed him pretty much...(××)

Thank you😊  I will eat each one slowly and feel the taste of it. 

Just like you -
My best wishes, my prayers, and my love go out to you.....    Always, Rose