November 25, 2020

The Champagne Gold Christmas lights on Marunouchi Naka-Dori Street 2020

 It's this season again!


I keep coming to my office twice a week and after work, I often walk to Marunouchi Naka-Dori Street to see Christmas lights. Let's walk with me on my blog using our imagination, shall we?


I show you my favorite place's Christmas lights as promised.  ^_−☆ 


Again, at my favorite cafe, "Le Beurre Noisette". I'm writing about this cafe several times, so you can find the posts easily when you want to know more about the place. :)  Isn't it gorgeous to see such beautiful lights while chilling out♡...like this?


The streets are elegantly filled with Champagne Gold.  It's breathtaking....!  You know that?  Champagne Gold is the original color of Marunouch.


This is a new building called 'Marunouchi Terrace' and the grand opening was November 5th, 2020. Wow, on the same day when the streets were lit up!  

Come to think of it, Thanksgiving is almost here. Celebrating Thanksgiving is not a thing in Japan, so I will be having just a normal day.  I hope you had fun on my pictures...
Wishes for warmth, happiness, and love.
Happy Thanksgiving! Rose