November 29, 2020

small autumn leaves I found when trying to find a house to live

It's already the end of November. Looking back, I haven't seen fall foliage very much. Have you? When it comes to autumn colors, I haven't seen a lot, but this is the glimpse of fall I've found. :)


This building looked pretty good, but it is facing an avenue where a lot of cars go back and forth. I don't want to hear the noise all day when I'm in here. So I gave it up. I haven't asked any real estate agencies yet to show me the inside of the specific apartment. Instead, I went to check the external environment of each apartment I got interested in on the net. There are some I found actually while I was walking around the area I hope to live in. It was a great experience, I met the charming area! 

Meanwhile, I found a place I'd like to go for a private view when there is a vacant apartment. Yes, no vacancy now. I think I will wait until the day. Well, I'm just going with the flow. I like my present apartment too and I will cherish each day. 

At the end of autumn, I told you what I was up to these days. I feel like still autumn is going on here in Tokyo, though! However, there is a snow already in Michigan. 
Be warm, Rose