December 31, 2020

Each year-end in Tokyo and in Michigan.

Regardless....it is New Years Eve Day.

I don't know why, or it's simply for the new normal that arose after COVID-19, but I just can't get in the holiday spirit this year. You know, it was a strange year.


Baccarat Eternal Lights. The majestic baccarat chandelier from France was set up in Ebisu Garden Place this year again. It's the largest baccarat chandelier in the world. 


For me, the Christmas spirit is not just feeling or doing a Christmassy thing, but rather, appreciating what we have now, and generosity, kindness, charity towards others. All the more reason, "Christmas all year round" becomes deep thinking. 

This year has quickly gone by, just studying a job skill one by one. I'm doing self-study to improve my skill at work even during this holidays! I hope I can get in the holiday spirit next year.


A picturesque sunset in Michigan. Thank you for always sending me the beautiful picture, Collie. 

The pandemic will continue next year. In spite of the site title "Loving Michigan", I am in Tokyo. Still, I can feel Michigan through his pictures. Maybe I can think of it like my blog connects Tokyo, Michigan, and World by posting Michigan pictures. 

There's a lot that happened this year but finally now I'm in good spirits. Thank God!

Guys, this is the last post in 2020. Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 
May you have a wonderful end of the year and a peaceful beginning...
 Good luck to all of us, Rose.