January 2, 2021

Rose's simple dishes for New Year's and a simple but hilarious video sent from Collie

 Happy New Year💚💛💙

I hope the New Year finds you in excellent spirit! I am sitting back and relaxing at home for New Year's holiday. The weather is very nice as usual New Year here in Tokyo. I should go out later. 


I made a traditional Japanese soup dish for New Year's, simply for myself, and by rose style❤︎❤︎

Chopstick rests (I'm not putting my chopsticks on one of them, though😅) are lined up. The dog one is Collie and the cat one is Rose. I am with them when I eat. 


On the following morning after New Year's Day, I made banana oatmeal pancake for myself. Other than sliced ones on top, banana is also in the pancake. It's not traditional Japanese food as you know, though😛  I do like simple food when I am at home.


The video Collie sent me on New Year's Day made me laugh.
It's heartwarming & hilarious so I will share it with you. 
Much peace, love and joy to you all in 2021😄 from Collie & Rose.