December 6, 2020

Have you ever seen a STARBUCKS surrounded by Christmas lights trees outdoor?

 At dusk, dim lights in the distance caught my eyes. What is that place?  I'm approaching...


Trees are decorated with Christmas lights in front of a STARBUCKS! I've never seen a STARBUCKS in such a smart environment.


Winter is in the air. It's getting freezing and I bundle up in a blanket these days. Maybe I'll grab some hot drink to warm up. It's full of people, but finally I could get a seat. 


I ordered tall Matcha Latte, unsweetened❤︎❤︎❤︎  I wanted to experience a this year's Christmas version cup at STARBUCKS♪  Mild taste is gently warming me up... 


Christmas is in the air. ✨✨

Love is in the air.   💕  💕  💕

May you enjoy peace, tranquility, and the comfort of good friends this season.

Make sure you bundle up, Rose