January 11, 2021

high-quality flowers arranged with the image of neat and clean, sophisticated, feminine someone

 I spent my New Year Holidays quietly at my apartment. Just once went out to gather at an open square with my family. We had sushi lunch and after that, enjoyed baked cheesecake for dessert with coffee. My brother boiled water there. Outdoor wood tables made us feel like trying a little camping. Tasting a hot coffee in the cold air is exceptional. It was a sunny winter day of the year end.

I almost stayed alone, however, this beautiful flower arrangement has been with me at home.


These gorgeous flowers were sent from my friend F on December 26th, 2020. Now little buds are blooming pretty flowers. I've never seen such an elegant arrangement in my life. Truly amazing!

I also sent her a flower arrangement in return out of gratitude. But it couldn't be such a refined one like this. Still, Lady F praised it like, having a good sense of style, and said red is the color she loves.
I appreciate her kind words. 

Having a good sense of style... Dear Lady F, you can say that again about this arrangement. I really learned what high quality is from your present. Rather, more of a "great" sense of style than good. 


Later, she told me that she asked the florist to base the design on my image. She described me as neat and clean, sophisticated, and feminine. Oh, wow! I learned how you think of me. I'm very honored. 

I didn't make New Year's resolutions. I will continue studying English naturally, and continue moderate daily exercise / moderate improvement on my skill at work. Those are what I have been doing until now. 

I don't work frantically, otherwise, I can't keep my youth while glowing old. Though I might not afford a high quality lifestyle, I will simply do the best I can. 
Eternal, Pure, Loyalty...  Rose