February 13, 2021

Falling asleep & leaning on a boyfriend's shoulder on the train.

I sometimes see a girl with her head resting on her boyfriend's shoulder on the train. A pleasant sight, but at the same time, I felt a little sad. It is like, making me realize, I am alone in Japan since a man I love lives in U.S.A.

However☆  When I was seeing a certain picture he sent me....

Wow! I'm leaning on him on the train...💖

I am like a girl who is sleeping on her boyfriend's shoulder in Japan. How sweet it is...! 

That was a quick shot Collie took with his phone when he was sitting besides me on the subway in Tokyo. Was I falling asleep, or looking into us reflected on his smartphone? Both, haha😄

One picture healed my mind. That was a story I wanted to write to you today. 

Be sure to bundle up,  Rose