February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone!

In Japan, women give chocolates to men. I think Feb. 14th is still a day when a woman confesses her love to her special someone with a chocolate. A woman who already has a husband or a boyfriend gives him a chocolate. 

On the other hand, fancy chocolate for myself as a treat is getting popular. Plus, a chocolate can be a small gift as a token of gratitude to people (both males & even females).


So I'm expressing my gratitude with a lovely chocolate picture, to everyone who visits my blog. (Sorry, it's a picture and not a chocolate itself, but...)   Let's open it! 

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone💚 

How do you celebrate Valentine's Day in your country? In Europe and the United States, men give presents to women, such as chocolates, candies, flowers...right? We all have our own way to spend this day, and it's all right. Having said that, I wonder how it is like in Poland because Collie is Polish American, although he was born and raised in America. :3  I received a poetic message from him❤︎


Still cold, yet it's a sunny day and I feel the breath of spring these days.

May you always have a smile on your face, love in your heart and peace in your soul.

Also, celebrating Saint Valentine on this solemn day, 
Rose