May 29, 2021

another new style of curtains and the pink moment

As I mentioned in the last post, I am with same curtains as before. It was pretty tough to adjust each length by myself to my new home, but I am so happy to be together with them again.


This is my another room. To make them longer, I unstitched a seam of race curtains which were used for my previous bay window. And then, I sewed the hem of them. I love that it's like an elegant flared skirt! I would be glad if you check out my last blog to see what these race curtains looked like before.


I washed them once at my new home, but lines are still remaining. Even heart warming for me... In this room, race curtains are short, and drapes are long. It is the opposite from the next room. 


I also sewed the hem of these blue & green drapes to make them a little bit shorter, and yet, so that just above the floor. The drapes are really helpful in blocking a glare coming from the afternoon sun.


As you can see, race curtains & a drape are like this way in my next room. :)  Though the afternoon sun is too bright, there's a beautiful pink moment after that. 


I am amazed at the beauty, and the look of the sky is different every day. 


Can I upload my pink moment at times? Even when I'm in the middle of doing something at my condominium, I can't help getting stunned by the beauty of the scene. 
Rose