May 30, 2021

☆R ethical☆ inspirational rings designed in New York, crafted in Tokyo

I have 3 rings of "R ethical" https://r-jewels.com that is a jewelry brand designed for a feminine, yet dignified beautiful woman. 

R ethical jewelry are mainly made from fair-minded 18 yellow gold with gemstones, collaborated with non-profit organizations in order to contribute to a sustainable world.

Ruby                         Color Sapphire          Morganite

I am lucky to meet these lovely rings I pictured to myself from dropping by Matsuya Ginza (the department store) after work. R ethical set up a booth there during last Christmas season. 

I've been working from home since this pandemic. I don't have a chance to wear them very much. 

Color Sapphire is one of the popular products and is not resized because of its elaborate design, so it is called "Cinderella Ring." I purchased it in December 2020, but one day in March 2021, I found the gold rim surrounding Blue Sapphire cracked. I seemed to have been careless when I removed the ring. In April 2021, my Color Sapphire was repaired. It cost me pretty much, so I will have to handle my delicate jewelry carefully.  

R ethical is designed in New York, crafted in Tokyo, and ships worldwide. ---> R ethical Instagram

Maybe we can wear jewelry during this pandemic? We must be encouraged by the ancient power.
                   
Let's dress with a hope❤︎  Rose