May 15, 2021

Hi I am Rose, again.

Dear People,

I just moved here last month. It was April 19th, 2021 and it will be a memorable day. Since the day in March I wrote about recently, I'd been overwhelmed with a lot of procedures and documents I should handle for buying and moving to my home. Plus, I cleaned, polished, painted my room at the previous apartment, also, pasted peeled wallpapers with glue. The wall of a corner of my room was getting black because of damp. Removing mold from the wall was pretty tough, but I wiped it again and again with cloth using natural soap, then water and finally, it got almost white! I got fatigued and thought I was going to die before moving out. But now, I am here at my new home and started writing my blog. Hello again! 


At the and of April, a previous real estate agency called me and asked why my room was too clean in spite that I'd lived there for many years. He was like, have you renovated it? I explained I tried to restore it as much as possible by myself. That was my gratitude and love for my room where I lived for a very long time. The picture was taken at my previous apartment, which I liked the interior very much. I felt sad about leaving...  

Cheer up! Now my present home is decorated with goods from Michigan as it's always been💖

I am enjoying walking around my place. I tried local groceries and and getting to know, like, which is good for milk and eggs, which is good for 20% off, which is good for affordable vegetables, and I happened to find a small greengrocer too while walking in a quiet residential area. It looks like I've established my own shopping style already. Also, I found a honest bakery's bread made from natural ingredients sold at the supermarket. 

I will show you where I enjoy taking a walk later in this blog. Until then, have a good one. :)
Rose