July 11, 2021

FAR YEAST TOKYO - fresh, 'live' beer inspired in Tokyo with Belgian style

Tokyo had the forth declaration of a state of emergency from July 12th to August 22nd, 2021. Well, I'm fed up with those restrictions...😑  So this weekend is the last one to be able to enjoy alcohol at the restaurant for the time being. I tried out a beer restaurant I'd been always interested in since I moved into this city.

Far Yeast Tokyo Brewery & Grill  1-15-6 Gotanda Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
It is a brewery restaurant. Isn't it great that a beer restaurant has a brewery in its building? It reminds me of Griffin Claw Brewing Company in Birmingham, Michigan.


I came for my lunch on Saturday. Of course I ordered beer, too! My first beer here was "Tokyo White". The first sip of the beer blew me away. What a rich and sophisticated aroma it gives off...! Tokyo White is fruity and refreshing with its hop flavor. Fine hops must be selected. I liked that beer is served by the glass like a wine glass, which is Belgian Style I believe.


The beer is delivered directly from an adjoining brewery. No wonder it's fresh, and 'live' beer!

FAR YEAST TOKYO inspired in Tokyo, reflecting the vibrant city is improving its beer to be even more impressive. 


Grilled chicken was tasty, too💚  This place got one of my favorite restaurants in my city. Surely I'll come back here after the state of emergency is lifted. To be frank with you, it'd be wonderful if I could be here with Collie like we went to Griffin Claw in Birmingham, Michigan. 


Tokyo Brewery Gotanda is an elegant beer pub serving freshly made beer. It is hard to visit here from your country because of this situation, however, if you ever have a chance to travel to Tokyo, I truly think Far Yeast Tokyo Brewery & Grill is worth your visit to taste this 'live' beer with a gorgeous aroma. I hope you enjoy the original beer from Japan to the world!
All the best, Rose