July 31, 2021

GOTANDA SHINANOYA, a chicken butcher that provides fresh, reliable and safe chicken for 73 years.

I ordered chicken on rice at a very popular chicken butcher many people always stand in line.
Yakitori bowl  ¥580  @GOTANDA SHINANOYA 
GOTANDA SHINANOYA is a family owned chicken specialty shop for 73 years. As you can see it at the link, it is a small respectable-shabby building that is located along Meguro River. The yakitori was surely tasty. It makes sense that there are always so many people wainting in line. 


I think I will cook rice at home and get yakitori sticks at GOTANDA SHINANOYA next time.  

A vegetable croquette is also popular and hard to get. Before it's sold out, I got two! It was a soft and gentle taste. 

The following day, I made my lunch including one croquette😄  Chikuwa (a tubular roll of boiled fish paste), an omelette, kimchi, sesame powder, grain rice, and seaweed. Like, my own nori-bento (seaweed lunch box)...ah, should be called seaweed lunch "plate" in this case😛

A state of emergency was extended again😑...it's until the end of August as of now. 

Take it easy at home, Rose