July 24, 2021

Chicken Schnitzel Parmigiana at SCHMATZ and other hip spots I want to check out

When I take a walk to Nakameguro, I often have a lunch at SCHMATZ, which is a German beer restaurant. I had a lunch there for the first time on the day I met my real estate agent for my condo hunting. Since then, SCHMATZ has been one of my fun places to go.


It got a destination when I walk from my condo towards Nakameguro area alongside Meguro River.

Chicken Schnitzel Parmigiana @SCHMATZ in Nakameguro
I ordered Chicken Schnitzel Parmigiana again that I had on my first visit for my lunch. It really increases my appetite! When the state of emergency is over and I can drink beer in Tokyo, I will definitely come back here.

And I go back to Gotanda area...


Wow it is a long waiting line!  "HUIT nakameguro" is an authentic bistro that features a Meguro River view.  I'd like to try it sometime.


On the same side of the street as HUIT, there is a French restaurant named "Restaurant Re", which is also a riverside spot. It seems a restaurant to go on a special day. Sometime...😷


Walking further back along the Meguro River, I took a shot of unique buildings. There are still more places to enjoy for a walk around here. I hope you will visit my blog again to see my shots.

Cheers!...at home, Rose