September 25, 2021

Taking a walk to Ebisu and trying a stylish cafe M / HOUSE, and more☆

Hi guys, today, I'm writing this blog at STARBUCKS with a cup of Caffe Americano, which I've never done in my life!  Here is a story when I walked to Ebisu from my living place. 


Firstly, I walked to Meguro that is an elegant town I love, and then headed for Ebisu. This is Mita Bridge leading from Meguro to Ebisu. 


Then I passed through outside Ebisu Garden Place. Speaking of Ebisu, the first thing that comes to mind is almost it. Those European style buildings are gorgeous and impressive, but somehow, I can't imagine myself living in this large city. It's more of a city I want to visit only occasionally than where to live.


What is that atmospheric building? They sell cakes on the first floor and the second floor is a French restaurant, maybe? On the way to the cafe I was looking for, it caught my eyes. There is something new I discover in the walk.


Going down the slope...  The cafe I searched for online must be it!

M / HOUSE    EBISU HILLSIDE
Even if taking summer holidays, I can't fly to Michigan, nor any other foreign countries in the time of COVEID-19. Visiting a nice cafe like this is one of the way I feel like I'm on a vacation.


Seeing this interior, where do you imagine you are? :)


Freshly made brioche French toast is a signature of M / HOUSE. It is so moist and fluffy. I ordered A  - marinated salmon and egg including French toast as a set. The price is 1,900 yen and I felt salmon and others must be good quality.


This cafe has such a laid-back atmosphere as well as luxuriousness. I know I won't be a regular customer here, however, it'd be wonderful if I could bring someone to enjoy the vibe with.

M / HOUSE    MERCER BLDG. 1F, Ebisu 4-23-13 Shibuya-ku Tokyo JAPAN   TEL:03-3441-7551

I was luckily offered a large table without a reservation. I saw small table seats were reserved for 2 girls. So just dropping by might be better unless you definitely want to eat foods here. I found some other cafes that also looked good near M / HOUSE. You can try them if all tables are full.


Ebisu has a lot of trendy cafes!


 This place is also lovely❤︎

I hope you enjoyed this post and it makes you feel like you are traveling overseas, even a little bit. (^_−)−☆
I hope you had wonderful summer holidays!  Rose