October 2, 2021

The things I am grateful for where I live + my hope

One of the things I appreciate is, I can get 2 packs of strawberries for 500 yen on sale at shunpachi(旬八) in seadon. Each strawberry is small, but I'm fine with it. It is cute❤︎


Fresh strawberries in my own eco bag♪  You know, bags are now no longer free at the shop in Japan.
I always carry a useful gusseted bag that can put foods flat.

A tea time with my favorite cookies...and strawberries❤︎

Another one of the things I'm grateful for is, there are still a lot of US$100 bills, which Collie sent me in the past even if I said "Don't!".  Now each time, I am changing a US$100 bill into Japanese yen when the rate is favorable. I will carefully use his money.   


He sent me these over and over again for my flying to Michigan, my new Mac, or getting a driver's license... I used to find his envelope with his message in my mail box some time after returning to Japan.

Lately, Collie has visited Beaumont Troy Hospital to get some blood tests. On the other hand, I don't remember when was the last time I went to the doctor except an annual medical checkup. About 20 years ago, maybe? Although I can't say I have no problem at all with my health, I am doing without the hospital. Oh, but of course, I go to the dentist. 

I wish I could make a healthy food for him. I just want his health, God!