October 11, 2021

Huge dish & great value! Wontan noodles @KOSHUICHIBA GOTANDA

Hi, I am starting a gluten-free diet, but I introduce a good wontan noodles restaurant called KOSHUICHIBA(広州市場)in Gotanda to you.


You can choose salt or soy source for the soup broth. I chose soy source😀  As you can see, wontan and needles in broth are plenty. The noodles are rather thin and the soup is kind of light.


A small rice bowl topped with braised pork is included in the lunch set. I got greedy😅 and ordered as a set. Oh, I am so full!!! Maybe I can order just a regular rice bowl sometime? The pork was juicy and delicious.


The service is fast, and the staff kindly explains how to taste wontan to the customers. With a variety of seasoning like this♪  It's worth experiencing once if you are interested in wontan noodles.


This Chinese style restaurant that specializes in wontan noodles is a chain. If you see 広州市場(KOSHUICHIBA), that is it.   Wanna try some?  So keep it in mind😘
Good day, Rose