November 23, 2021

Gigantic! I've finally got my dreaming Blueberry Muffins & Banana Nuts Muffins of Costco♪

Though I am not a member of Costco, I found a way to purchase those lovely big muffins through "Rakuten", which costs triple, but it doesn't matter. I waited patiently until a box arrived my home. 


As members of Costco know, 2 packs are 1 set when you buy those muffins. What I heard about the size is right. It is gigantic and heavy. So...let's open!!!

Blueberry Muffins Gigantic....(@@)

Banana Nuts Muffins  Heavy....(@@)


I cut a Blueberry Muffin in half.  It's like a face...💕


I cut a Banana Muffin, too.  Wow, how powerful they are!  Both are lovely😍


To show you how big it is, I put mandarins aside...also, my everyday favorite mug. 


Massive... I was blown away by the size. There are abundant walnuts on top of a big Banana Muffin. 


These Costco muffins are not that sweet and it's really good❤︎  I cut each one in half and am keeping it in the freezer.


Since Blueberry Muffins & Banana Muffins were delivered to my house, I've been eating them little by little. One of the pleasure of life is eating delicious food. I am enjoying my coffee time at home. 

Thanksgiving is a great time to count our blessings.  Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone!     Rose