November 14, 2021

Classy display of apples & 2021 Starbucks Christmas Blend

There are a lot of pictures I'd love to write about, yes, I do like blogging! If it is possible, I want to write every day. But I'm swamped with work on weekdays and my eyes get tired from using the computer continuously. I should rest my weary eyes after the long day. We need to take a digital break.

Today is Sunday. I chose some from my recent photos.


Wandering around the streets, I came across a classy display of apples. How charmingly they placed apples on display! The shop seems to be a florist. Going for a stroll to explore my surroundings, I enjoy looking at the architectures on the side streets as well as the main ones.

     ☆

Christmas Blend is already in season at STARBUCKS.


I had a Starbucks employee grind 100g of coffee beans for home use. I purchased CHRISTMAS BLEND ESPRESSO ROAST. To my delight, she gave me CHRISTMAS BLEND DARK ROAST as a sample. I'm glad about it!

CHRISTMAS BLEND ESPRESSO ROAST
Bold & Decadent
featuring sun-dried Ethiopia

CHRISTMAS BLEND DARK ROAST 
Spicy & Refined
featuring rare aged Sumatra

I'm not sure about "Bold & Decadent", however, it must be saying about Indulgence, I think.

Regarding 2021 CHRISTMAS BLEND of STARBUCKS, I like DARK ROAST better than ESPRESSO ROAST. CHRISTMAS BLEND DARK ROAST is elegantly aromatic, and CHRISTMAS BLEND ESPRESSO ROAST is a little flat for me.
Let's enjoy this festive season❤︎  Rose