December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas to everyone with Christmassy photos from Rose life!

I found it's Christmas. I haven't got a feeling of Christmas this year. I've been working hard, and like, it became Christmas before I knew it.

Yesterday, I knew  - 

Christmas Day is not a day Christ was born, but a day we celebrate the birth of Christ.
"Christ"  "Mas" (Mass)

Christmas Eve is not 12/24, but 12/25 night.
"Christmas"  "Eve" (Evening)


This is the picture Collie sent to me in November. You who live in Michigan recognize where it is?


I talked with Collie using Google Meet. Later, he sent me several screenshots like these. Oooh, I'm laughing too much...(@@)  I didn't know about it.


Every year from November 1st, a Christmas tree is put up at the entrance of the building where my company is in. I didn't see many Christmas decorations in town this year, but this tree was a comfort when I came to work once a week these days.


I enjoyed a Christmassy cake at home❤︎  (raspberry cheesecake with pistachio cream on top)

May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer.

I couldn't post a blog very much lately, but I really appreciate your visiting my blog. This year 2021 was a great change for me because I purchased a condo in a big city. Though I miss my previous apartment where I lived for a long time, I am very thankful that I could timely have an opportunity to move in the room which interior design is my favorite. 

Looking back, how did this year go for you?  
May the gift of love and happiness be yours this season. 
Merry Christmas!  Rose