December 30, 2021

tiny chrysanthemum flowers that encouraged my family

 In November, I took home chrysanthemum flowers that my mother brew. I shortened the length and arranged them in my favorite glasses.

November 14, 2021

November 15, 2021

November 23, 2021

November 29, 2021

December 4, 2021

December 11, 2021

December 18, 2021

December 25, 2021

I shared those pictures every weekend with my family, which surprised them, encouraged by long-lasting tiny flowers taken good care of. On Christmas Day, one white chrysanthemum. And it's still here now at my room. Thank you so much for being with me such a long time, and all you that had kept blooming at my place...

Many thanks for visiting my blog this year, too!   Let me close the 2021 with a following quotation. 

When fear tries to against you, 
you resist it with your words. 
Say out loud,

"Jesus has not given me a spirit of fear, 
but of power and love and a sound mind.

I will not be afraid because Jesus said not to.
I will remain calm and trust the Lord.

I will not fear."

Let's open up new prospects for the coming 2022 together!   Joy, Peace, Happiness and Love, Rose