January 30, 2022

Collie's Polish Food and mini whisker - Rose's Sushi and mini whisker

This month, Collie drove to Frankenmuth, which is one of his favorite town.  And he ate -


Polish Food😀

He had a day off from work...so took a 1-hour drive to walk around Frankenmuth, Michigan. First, he had a lunch at a Polish restaurant. He is like, it was good, but too much. He didn't eat such food in a long time. Surely it looks very filling💪


 After that, he enjoyed walking around...

Recently he bought the 3-whisker pack from Meijer. Of course in one store in Frankenmuth, he found another cheaper, smaller whisker....but he didn't buy. The whisker seems pretty small. Mini tongs next to the left are also cute💚


The reason being is - I sent him organic Matcha through iHerb for his health. That's why Collie was looking for a proper small whisker to whisk hot water and Matcha powder in a cup. 

These are 3-whisks he bought at Meijer.☺☺☺

I made him buy additional household items, but I'm hoping he will stay safe with health benefits of Matcha like, antioxidants, natural detoxification, vitamins, and relaxing etc.

☆ ☆ ☆ 

On the same day in Japan, I dined out at Matsuya in Ginza, Tokyo.


I walked to the department store from my office after work. I usually work from home, and commute to the office once a work recently. That was a day I went to work. 


The small one in the middle of the picture is my mini whisker at one dollar shop near my place. I was stirring my matcha with a spoon, but decided to buy mini whisker, followed in Collie.

His Matcha is a ceremonial grade, so he wanted to make it in a Japanese traditionally way as much as possible. I like that about him. I am writing my blog quietly at my place. Sigh...

Hoping coronavirus goes down, Rose