January 3, 2022

Happy New Year 2022 from Rose

During this holidays, I've been gradually doing what I couldn't do in 2021, one of them was - organizing my photos on Google Photos, uploading photos I want to keep from USB almost 10 years ago! I should do this because there are a lot of photos taken in Michigan. They are my treasure forever. 

And looking over home equipment instructions - it's too many and I need to continue doing this little by little in 2022 too.

Oh, and I made prescription glasses for PC near the end of the year at Zoff. I was impressed by how they gave me a vision test, which I had never experienced. It's fantastic! Now I need 1-2 weeks to get used to my new glasses. My left eye is significantly worse than my right eye. I hope my new glasses would be going well for my eyes.

Happy New Year !


I make ozoni in the New Year.  It's a Japanese traditional soup dish with rice cakes for New Year's. 

Say hello to the world from Gotanda-city in Japan! 

The pink lights express cherry blossoms alongside Meguro River. You can see real cherry blossoms that magnificently form a line all along the river in spring.


Every time I reheat the soup, I add other ingredients freshly, and add water, then adjusting the taste of the soup. It's kind of fun♫

Slowly but steadily.

I will try to proceed calmly this year. I appreciate that I can enjoy a few more days free from work.

May the year of 2022 bring you a lot of happiness and smiles, Rose