March 21, 2022

Pretty bright pink cherry blossoms have begun to bloom along the Kamuro-zaka Slope!

There is Meguro River near my condo. I knew alongside the long river, cherry trees are lining all the way luxuriously. In addition to it, I found there are many other several kind of cherry blossoms everywhere in my town!


I walked this street: Kamuro-zaka Slope on the way home from shopping as usual, and saw colorful pink blossoms blooming. All those trees I've been seeing were cherry blossoms! Have I ever seen such bright pink cherry blossoms? It's so pretty!


The cherry blossoms along Meguro River are not yet blooming. So I was surprised because I didn't expect different kind of cherry blossoms have begun to bloom earlier on another street in my town.


Rather, they are in full bloom already! Toward evening, pink blossoms were still very radiant.

Oh, I see...I can find cherry blossoms here and there at different times. My town is full of various cherry blossoms at various locations. I am happy about it. :)
Love, Rose