March 20, 2022

IKEDAYAMA houses that I thought very lovely

Lately I've been posting cafes & residences I took pictures of when I was taking a pleasant walk in IKEDAYAMA (池田山), which is called so, but not an address name and located in some area of HIGASHIGOTANDA(東五反田). Today, let me introduce lovely houses & buildings I'm seeing while out for a walk to you. 

stylish food shop/restaurant: gicca IKEDAYAMA.

quaint red brick condo facing gicca IKEDAYAMA

lovely Tudor style house

the Embassy of Palestine. I see several embassies in this residential area.

This house is also pretty and seems to be built with a discerning design. 

dreamy house surrounded with flower trees

It is the IKEDAYAMA version of enchanting "Chambord" group condos! I'm charmed every time I see one of them, at other places like Meguro(目黒) too. I will be always lost in admiration when I pass through this place. I live in a moderate different style condo within walking distance from here.

So...how did you like these houses & buildings I posted? I hope you enjoyed!

Spring is almost here, Rose