May 7, 2022

FINNAIR in-flight meal and 3 kind of Marimekko paper cups on my return flight to Japan

Once I get on a direct flight, I can feel just relieved as it will bring me to Japan even if I'm sleeping!


It's fun time to lay back and see the movie with a drink😊  I enjoyed Fantastic Beasts♪ 
Look at this lovely Marimekko patterned paper cup💕  I wonder what they will serve on the plane!


I'm always looking forward to in-flight meal when I have a flight. I love to see how foreign meal is incorporated into in-flight meal. 


Speaking of fancy chocolate in Finland, KarlFazer Milk Chocolate is it! I saw it right and left at the shops in Helsinki Airport. I'm happy that it's kindly delivered to passengers and I'm able to taste it on board😍  Oh I see, it's cool same color as Finland national flag!


Now that I've photographed 2 kind of Marimekko paper cups, I want the 3rd too as souvenir pictures. Thanks to the corporation of the flight attendant, I could take pictures of a gray paper cup with a gray paper napkin. It's soft, gentle color...

I was not sure If I could visit Finland again, so I did everything I could even for paper cups. 3 colors paper cups are my precious memories together with other wonderful things at my first time in Finland.


The navy blue & white FINNAIR plane like the national flag in Finland. I came back to Japan safely. 

This is a record of 3 nights 5 days trip to Finland in June, 2019. I haven't traveled to any foreign countries since then. 
FIN