June 18, 2022

Very lovely wine glass for a sparkling wine, of course a champagne too!

What a lovely wine glass to taste a sparkling wine! This is the most lovely wine glass ever for me.


It used to be a place I visited from time to time to enjoy a glass of wine. A sparkling wine was not always served with this glass, actually, it's only one time, I think. However, I really liked this lovely glass. The sparkling wine was so delicious and popping bubbles made me feel happy.

Since I had an unpleasant memory given by a friend at the time there, I'd gotten not to visit the place. It was like, my innocence was offended by her heartless, smug word.

Now I don't go there because of a different reason. I started trying organic wines, which broadened my horizons. My life is becoming more natural. 

I don't have to see a person dressed up, but lacking in intelligence and always late. It's been 1 or 2 years since several incidents I had growing doubts about.

Here I am at the moment, and know, staying away from those kind of persons is treating myself well. I can be myself.