June 26, 2022

Want Yummy Juicy Chicken? MR.CHICKEN★鶏飯店 GOTANDA is it!

The place like a food stand I went to had an Asian ambience. MR.CHCKEN is a casual restaurant that you can feel comfortable even entering alone.


Their specialty is SINGAPORE CHICKEN RICE. The chicken on a signboard looks soft and yummy. I should try it first! 


I ordered SINGAPORE CHICKEN RICE "WHITE", that means steamed chicken, a same one as the picture of the sign board. 

I see! I feel Asian here sitting inside like this with some fresh air outside at the same time, and knew white rice was definitely not Japanese one.


Rice is covered with steamed soft chicken, made even more delicious by shredded green onions and original sauce... Juicy!

Anytime, freely, even by yourself, you can experience Asian food here. Also, the nice thing about this place is the food is inexpensive. Wanna try? Their menu is here★ Oh, it looks good... I want to try a different menu next time.