August 28, 2022

One Drink Free with 3 vaccinations for Covid-19 at FRIDAYS in Gotanda until 9/30(FRI), 2022!

TGI FRIDAYS Gotanda is showing a mellow atmosphere on the road along Meguro River. The classic building is nice with greenery as well as a calm ambience.


Maybe I'll try NACHOS sometime as variety toppings like melted cheese, vegetables, guacamole, and sour cream looks good. Which kind of drink you'd like to enjoy when you have NACHOS? 


What?  One free drink if you are vaccinated 3 times for Covid-19??  If so, you can get one free drink any number of times during the period until 9/30 (FRI), 2022!

I'm sorry, but I can't receive that benefit.  Instead, my benefit is living healthy longer without side effects from mRNA vaccine in the name of clinical trial.  -  Because I'm unvaccinated.