August 13, 2022

August sunset & pink moment in Oxford, Michigan

So...Collie often sends me photos taken in Michigan. I post some of them on my blog to convey beauty of Michigan to my dear readers. If I live in Michigan or not depends on his decision.

A mellow sunset in Oxford, Michigan. 

Collie says he prefers to live near the lake. He loves being tranquil place. On the contrary, I am more of a city lover. But I think I understand how he loves a place rich in nature like this.

Pink moment at sunset also in Oxford, Michigan. 

Oxford seems to be a place he wants to find a new house to live in. I hope the day will come soon. 

I am enjoying city life in Tokyo. I'm thinking about quitting my job earlier to live a meaningful life. What was my purpose in this earth? What I can do to enrich my life? Earning money devoted my time to the company was needed to save money to live, but I don't need to stick there until the last minutes, otherwise I will lose my precious time for doing what I like. 

I 'm thinking about above-mentioned things these days. I'm not sure the day I'll fly to Michigan will come. Even if I will stay in Japan for good, I should do what I want to do. With my present life overtaxing my eyes where I'm so fatigued every day, I can't study English as I like. 

My purpose is English. If I can't have a life in Michigan, I will fulfill my dream in Japan!   

Thank you for hearing my thought, Rose