September 17, 2022

Chinese noodles at Ishingo 維新號 vs. Rice vermicelli soup at Bifun Azumaビーフン東

I do like this Chinese noodle soup topped with Chop suey (fried pork and seafood with vegetables)!


Ishingo 維新號 in Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo is offering Chinese specialties in a simple dining room.
The noodles and a variety of ingredients are in pale salty broth. It is so tasty!


You can also ask the restaurant to make your Chop suey noodles in soy sauce flavored soup. This is also delicious! 

However, I should avoid overeating "gluten", so I'm trying bifun (rice vermicelli) at other restaurant.


Bifun Azuma ビーフン東 is a long-established simple restaurant in Shinbashi, Minato City, Tokyo. Rice vermicelli soup with pork, various vegetables, and seafood etc. is great, and you can order fried bifun (rice vermicelli) with those same ingredients. I like both style.

Which type of noodles do you like?  Well, looking at pictures is making me hungry and made me want to eat it again...