July 9, 2023

Hi there. I visited Michigan last month.

Dear all who visit my blog from time to time,

I am sorry I can hardly update a blog now. I got very busy and am working more than half a day, almost every day. On the weekend, I need to take a break from all the stress of my present life. But I want to write a short blog before I write about my trip to Michigan in June, 2023.


I went to Michigan for the first time after 5 years. I was finally able to fly back to Michigan since the pandemic began.  Fly "back"....  My heart was still in Michigan even if I am in Japan.

Should this blog return to a Michigan blog as it used to be? I am thinking about changing a blog name. How about "Charmed by Michigan" ?

Before I start writing about my new experience in Michigan, let me upload selected pictures taken during Oct. 2021 ~ May 2023.

I just wanted to tell you what I'm up to these days. See you soon, Rose