July 17, 2023

to be true to myself

This weekend, Collie sent me our picture taken at his house on the day before my departure to Japan. It was the night before we left his house early in the morning to Detroit Metro Airpot.

Leaning on the sofa, we were closing our eyes and my head was on his shoulder. While his face was peaceful, my face was as if a look of distress was over the eyes. Was I anticipating piled-up work ahead of me? He says about the picture, "I kind of liked it." Good to know I look not so bad for him. 

I'm glad I could visit Michigan in June. July seems to be the most tough month. Like, every day working hard until 21:00-22:00, and this weekend, I needed to study digital literacy for the training/exam/group work around the end of this month. 


I've been stuck at work ever since I came back to Japan on June 27. But looking back, what a lovely time we spent together in Michigan! I can do my best at work because I am with the hope that I will visit Michigan again...longer, next time. 

For me, to be myself.... I will make enough time to use English. Soon it will come true both in Japan and in Michigan. Hopefully more of in Michigan than in Japan.

It's scorching hot outside. Luckily today is a national holiday. I'm done studying earlier and could have time to write here. I might go out for a drink after the sun goes down. Until then...I will enjoy a long, luxury nap. It is all right...my birthday is just around the corner so I should treat myself to relaxation.

Bye for now, Rose🌹