July 30, 2023

Sweet Polish Pottery ♡ CERAMIKA ARTYSTYCZNA

Maybe you've seen these plump tableware with pretty pattern anywhere. It's Polish Pottery handmade in BOLESLAWIEC, which is known as the city of pottery, located in the southwest of Poland. 

It just feels nostalgic, sweet...and like, brings back memories. Nordic design is cute, but cool & stylish, on the other hand, these Polish Pottery design is heart-warming and as if it brings us back sweet memories. I am more of attracted by Polish patterns than Nordic patterns.


Among CERAMIKA ARTYSTYCZNA, there is something noble about above dark blue tableware. Though it was gone when I made up my mind to take in some Polish Pottery to my house. However, I bought 1 small bowl and 2 soup cups (can use like cafe au lait bowls, too!) with pretty handwritten patterns.


Pottery from CERAMIKA ARTYSTYCZNA is durable and ovenproof. That's why it's a little heavy.   

When Collie comes to my house, I will show him the 3 I chose. Collie is Polish American. That makes me like Polish Pottery more (and is the reason I bought some for me), although I think Polish Pottery is pretty.