August 26, 2023

Welcome to my page!

It's been a while again since I posted a blog last time. I thought I should write every weekend, but I couldn't do it last weekend. I stayed home both on Saturday & Sunday. I was lying down on bed...

I had a headache today, too. It seems that I need to drink coffee or cocoa in the morning or else I'll get a headache later in the afternoon. So I am writing with a black tea with soy milk to have moderate caffeine. I am feeling better. I might not be able to sleep this night, though.

Too much work and stress keep me away from talking to people. I just want to be alone without thinking anything. I had to be out frequently taking care of personal business. August became another busy month.


Meanwhile, there was also good news. A landscape photo I took will be the cover photo of the ward assembly newsletter. It is a monthly one dropped in a mailbox of every household, 232,754 according to the census in August 1st, 2023. There is a web version, too.

I want to dedicate my time to improve my English skills after leaving the present company. I am hoping English will be at the center of my life. Another plan is staying in Michigan for a month or possibly more next year. 

Soon I can have an enough blogging time. It's one of the things I want to do in my life. So, the good news that my landscape photo will be printed on the front cover is encouraging! I will enjoy writing and sharing my photos with people who visit my blog.

Thank you, Rose