September 3, 2023

KUA'AINA is once a month pleasure.

My once a month pleasure is going to KUA'AINA! My favorite is TUNA & AVOCADO Sandwiches. If bread is healthy food, I can go there a lot, but I can't because modern wheat has undergone too much breeding. Repeated selective breeding, agricultural chemicals, and post-harvest at import from U.S.A or Canada to Japan... We should stay away from foods that are not good for the body.


I hope KUA'AINA bread is made with 100% domestic made wheat because glyphosate is not used for flour in Japan. But as long as the restaurant doesn't mention anything about the safety of their bread, there is a high possibility that they use imported wheat from U.S.A. or Canada which includes glyphosate. 

So...that is the reason why I'm trying to eat it just once a month. I am so sorry, I do love this sandwiches!


French fries here are not my type as I like ones without breading or batter, however, I appreciate that coffee is organic! French fries include enormous acrylamide to produce carcinogen. That's too bad...

Recently, I knew the fact that glyphosate was detected in flour used at Panera Bread, Pizza Hut, Outback Steakhouse, Papa John's, Domino's Pizza, Whole Foods, SUBWAY, Dunkin' Donuts, McDonald's. Glyphosate is found not only in imported flour but also even within U.S.A.! At the present time, many people are eating GMO flour including glyphosate without knowing.


I used to enjoy pancakes. Dreamy whipped cream is one of my favorite things. But also we have to worry about flour, and AGEs (Advanced glycation end products).

We should be careful about what we eat to stay healthy. Unfortunately, the better something tastes, the worse it is for you.