November 18, 2023

Impressed by Strawberry Chicken Spinach Salad at Downtown Cafe Rochester in Michigan

Downtown Cafe is a breakfast & lunch place in Downtown Rochester, Michigan. It's open from 7:00 am, every day! 


From the moment we enter, we are welcomed warmly by the owner, like, "Please take a seat anywhere you like." This is a cozy cafe I longed for visiting again since I had pancakes from scratch on the patio long time ago. Collie ordered a omelette served with American fries and bread at that time.

Fresh Squeezed Orange   Small $3.99

I tried a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice as he used to do when visiting a cafe in the morning. I usually order a cup of coffee, but I will drink it later again at my hotel.

It tasted sweet, tangy and refreshing❤︎  As featured on the website, it's the perfect way to start off the day, loaded with natural vitamin C, and other beneficial nutrients.  

I think I'll order Large $4.99 if I can come back next year. I have an interest in coffee here, though..


Here comes a salad I was hoping to try❤︎❤︎  Wow, it's gorgeous!!!

Served with cake sale? a little sweet pound cake? on the side. I secretly brought a piece to my hotel so I could enjoy with coffee later.

Strawberry Chicken Spinach Salad  $13.50

Grilled Chicken, Crumbles Feta Cheese, Red onion, Candied Walnuts, and Fresh Strawberries. Served on a bed of fresh baby leaf spinach, with Ranch dressing.

I chose "Ranch" dressing for my salad. I understood what Ranch was after getting the explanation. As a result, I liked Ranch! My waitress was very beautiful... 

Please enjoy this video taken at my favorite cafe→ https://www.instagram.com/p/CvTiAIfNOi5/ 

Have a wonderful weekend, Rose🌸