November 10, 2023

Travel like a local in charming Downtown Rochester, Michigan.

 TRAVEL  LIKE  A  LOCAL
There are many different ways to travel. Those who have the ability to travel are given the opportunity to explore new places, immerse themselves in new experiences, and try local flavors.


Saturday morning! After sipping a little coffee, I stepped out from ROYAL PARK HOTEL with a heart filled with excitement. I almost knew directions around here since Collie told me when we took a walk to Downtown Rochester together last night.


Crossing a refreshing Rochester River early in the morning...


Then came out to E University Dr. I have a memory of that pretty house, but what is that building for? It looks like a shop. I will check it up later.


Then I reached N Main St. This is Knapp's Donuts where Collie took my photo standing in front of these gorgeous red roses.

This time, I didn't have a chance to stop by and enjoy donuts - hands down - with a cup of coffee as I had a plan to have another sweets. So next time, for sure! 


DOWNTOWN  IS  ALL  YOURS
A perfect mix of hip and historic, Downtown Rochester is home to more than 350 unique shops, salons, restaurants and professional service businesses.

Today is a day to enjoy my trip to the fullest on my own...in charming Downtown Rochester💕
Hope you visit this blog again to see the next episode, Rose