January 15, 2024

A luxurious condo "Residence at Royal Park" in harmony with Royal Park Hotel

Doing things alone in Downtown Rochester seems over now. When I was almost returning to Royal Park Hotel, I noticed an another luxurious building next to it. What is this? Is it a place where the residents can normally live?


It has really a nice atmosphere! I imagine that people live here are feeling pleasant sound of the wind and the river every day... 

Checking the building on the net, I found it's a condo called Residence at Royal Park.


Right next to the building, there is a path "Rochester River Walk" that leads to Downtown Rochester. So pretty! It almost feels like you are in a resort town. I am, really.


I photograph Royal Park Hotel from the back so I remember this. I like that those 2 architectures have a harmonious image! I included 2 buildings in 1 picture to capture this sight.

I will take a nap and chill at my room of Royal Park Hotel until he comes back at night! 

Got to continue when Collie comes back, Rose😉