January 20, 2024

Collie has come back to Rochester!!

Collieが
キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!
Here Collie comes!!
(Desperately trying to express in English..)

Finished attending his friend's wedding, he drove back to Rochester. He told me the guys at the table with him were all single at the wedding party..😅 


Collie is my hero. I often follow him around. When I come to Michigan, I can't help but feel happy to be able to spend time with him. 

A little past 10 pm on Saturday night in Downtown Rochester. First, we went to the cocktail bar "BAUS" I suggested, but the music was unexpectedly too loud, so we decided to find another bar.


We came to Tavern. Still a little loud, but sitting at a table by the window was a solution. There is "Sumo Sushi & Seafood" restaurant across the street. I am curious... Take me to the restaurant sometime, Collie? 

City Tavern Kitchen & Bar   423 S Main St, Rochester, MI 48307

It's a pity that my draft beer was tepid. Though a glass of flat beer was unfortunate, I enjoyed a late night date with Collie. :) In Michigan, every minute with Collie is valuable because I can meet him in real life unlike in Japan.

Collie was ordering chicken & vegetables so we could take leftovers to the hotel.


Next morning...🌤



Refreshing Sunday breakfast on my favorite balcony of Royal Park Hotel♬

Chicken & vegetables from Tavern, and my pack is Michigan Pancakes from Downtown Cafe. (I still had it in the fridge..)

A late nigh date in downtown... A light breakfast feeling a crisp morning air... Various other scenes...  All are precious experiences for me. 

With sincere gratitude, Rose