April 29, 2024

Rose & Collie's serene morning at the balcony of Royal Park Hotel in Rochester

It's the morning we check out of the hotel. I woke up early to enjoy the last view from the open balcony I liked very much. With a cup of fresh coffee, of course!


The coffee provided at Royal Park Hotel is really delicious. 


I took the elevator to the first floor. It has an imposing ambience as you can see. Every morning, I went to the library room where coffee & other drinks were being prepared. I brought back my coffee to our room on this day, too.

I secretly shot a video on the balcony before Collie woke up. Would you check it out? ^^


It seems that I am laying back after the successful shooting... I was not aware that Collie took my photo from behind. He seems to have taken it secretly before he got ready to come out. Green is vivid on this photo. Lush foliage is the sign of early summer. 


After a short while, Collie turned up on the balcony out of the room. I'd already brought a cup of lemon water for him when I went down for my coffee because he doesn't drink coffee. It was a serene morning. The weekend is over and he'll go to work from now. 


Much later in Japan... When I opened my Google Photos recently, I found Google featuring this photo at the top of the site as ”Memories together”. That was our selfie. 

It was taken for us to commemorate the wonderful time here. 

Royal Park Hotel is located in hip and historical Downtown Rochester, Michigan. We are grateful for your hospitality. Also, I'm grateful to Collie, who booked this luxury place so I could spend time comfortably while I explored Rochester, one of my favorite cities in Michigan.