July 30, 2024

a ballon above Kroger & a mystery beef sandwich of Collie

Did some shopping at Collie's familiar Kroger in the evening.


When we came out of the store after shopping -

We saw a balloon just above the structure!

What a flamboyant balloon! It was a stunning image. Then we got in the car and left for his house. 

I shot Downtown Oxford from inside the car as much as I could.   A quaint atmosphere as ever...


Actually, there was another place where he stopped to buy something he could go for.   It was meat.


A beef sandwich hit the spot! When he is craving for beef, getting this beef sandwich is quick and easy. Gentle Collie gave me half of it...😂

Other than that, Salads from Olive Garden, and lemon flavored beer Collie had in his fridge. A glass of beer would enrich the table♫♬  And that unexpected beer was pretty tasty.


Not to miss the opportunity to use feta cheese I chose at Kroger, I added it to the salads. I don't have enough time to cook for a short visit in Michigan. However, meals like this are also fun and good♪

I don't remember which shop Collie bought the beef sandwich...😅 Does anyone have a guess?