October 27, 2018

⭐︎upscale casual atmosphere⭐︎ CENTER STREET GRILLE in NORTHVILLE


After a quick look at one world market in Novi, we drove back to Northville. Northville was such a fantastic town, that Collie suggested dining out there. While we were walking at downtown Northville in daylight, I noticed a fine sidewalk cafe, and he remembered I said, "I want to come here sometime!".


I do remember he checked this restaurant name, however, coming back here "today" was a wonderful surprise! Today - the day I arrived in Michigan, all the way from Japan.

Collie is cute😍


CENTER STREET GRILL is located on the North CENTER STREET, one of the fascinating streets in downtown Northville. The time was almost 8 o'clock in the afternoon, in September.

It's pleasant to dine out, seeing a lovely scenery in the open air, isn't it? Accompanied a special one...😘


With a glass of white wine, a cafe time would be elegant all the more...anytime.

My glass of wine with buildings in the background is -


This♪


Hmmm.... The taste is quite light, but it's not bad for a house wine. Maybe I'll try chardonnay in some other places....place"s"!?


Buildings across the street. 


In portrait mode. 


Collie's appetizer was served. It is quite difficult to photograph because it's already getting dark outside.


Faint lights of the buildings. Is the architecture of these buildings Queen Anne style, I wonder? It is romantic in the twilight.


It's just like a dollhouse! What a lovely house it is! Or....is it twilight magic? Possibly it happens.


Collie's steak in the dim light. He was not asked how he'd like his steak cooked when ordering, and it was served well-done. Looks like very well-done.  (・・。)  Sirloin filet? Mashed potatoes look good, though.

Oh, Collie... When looking at the menu, he said that he hadn't had steak since he had it at the Italian restaurant with me in Japan in January. "Can I eat steak? I haven't had steak recently." Also, he said, "That is the most delicious steak I've ever had." We should visit the Italian restaurant in Japan, together again. By the way, we were not asked how we'd like steak done in Japan, neither. However, it was cooked medium-rare, and it delighted him.


Rose ordered Shrimp Salad. I could barely take a visible picture in the dark.

Baby spinach, jumbo chilled shrimp, diced avocado, feta, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and red onions. Served with house bread, and ginger dressing. SO healthy!

Actually, I was attracted by a burger(with vertically arranged french fries...I saw them on the other people's table). I should have just pocketed my pride.... (- -)

Oh well, abundant ingredients help me control my weight...

 

Next time... Next time, I want to order a burger with french fries. Sandwiches on the menu look good, too. If there are ones with fries.   ← a must

There are plenty of attractive restaurants in Northville, though. CENTER STREET GRILLE is one of them. Yes, it gives us an upscale casual atmosphere.